Hot Best Seller

Omega Virus: Surviving the horror

Availability: Ready to download

90% of the world's population has been obliterated by war. October 25th, 2036 North Korea struck. The virus inside the bomb was named "Omega Virus" because it brought about the end. The remaining 10% of the population has taken to the streets fighting to stay alive, fighting for hope. 90% of the world's population has been obliterated by war. October 25th, 2036 North Korea struck. The virus inside the bomb was named "Omega Virus" because it brought about the end. The remaining 10% of the population has taken to the streets fighting to stay alive, fighting for hope.


Compare

90% of the world's population has been obliterated by war. October 25th, 2036 North Korea struck. The virus inside the bomb was named "Omega Virus" because it brought about the end. The remaining 10% of the population has taken to the streets fighting to stay alive, fighting for hope. 90% of the world's population has been obliterated by war. October 25th, 2036 North Korea struck. The virus inside the bomb was named "Omega Virus" because it brought about the end. The remaining 10% of the population has taken to the streets fighting to stay alive, fighting for hope.

40 review for Omega Virus: Surviving the horror

  1. 5 out of 5

    Lynn Mccorry

    I read just a few pages of this book before I gave up on it. It's not that the story was bad, in fact I was quite taken with it and wanted to read more. The grammar however, was shocking. Maybe I'll go back to it some time in the future? For now I will give it 2 stars and file it away. It's sad because there could be a really good story in here. I read just a few pages of this book before I gave up on it. It's not that the story was bad, in fact I was quite taken with it and wanted to read more. The grammar however, was shocking. Maybe I'll go back to it some time in the future? For now I will give it 2 stars and file it away. It's sad because there could be a really good story in here.

  2. 4 out of 5

    MoselAnca

  3. 4 out of 5

    yavon

  4. 5 out of 5

    MR A R HOUGHTON

  5. 5 out of 5

    elias luna barrios

  6. 5 out of 5

    Tim Mercer

  7. 5 out of 5

    Joshua Hale

  8. 4 out of 5

    Pratyush

  9. 4 out of 5

    keith atkinson

  10. 5 out of 5

    eusebio teofilo-sanchez

  11. 4 out of 5

    D. Manuel Mendonca

  12. 4 out of 5

    K

  13. 4 out of 5

    Steph

  14. 5 out of 5

    Theresa

  15. 5 out of 5

    clivebriggs

  16. 5 out of 5

    Malinda Mendonca

  17. 4 out of 5

    D. Mendonca

  18. 4 out of 5

    Dave

  19. 5 out of 5

    Chino

  20. 5 out of 5

    Tammy K.

  21. 4 out of 5

    Jeannette

  22. 4 out of 5

    Bill Sullivan

  23. 5 out of 5

    Ahnah

  24. 5 out of 5

    David

  25. 4 out of 5

    James

  26. 5 out of 5

    Dave

  27. 5 out of 5

    Lezli

  28. 5 out of 5

    Tammy

  29. 4 out of 5

    Randy Harmelink

  30. 5 out of 5

    Brenda Seaberg

  31. 4 out of 5

    Adam

  32. 4 out of 5

    Dalene

  33. 4 out of 5

    Twilightwatchers

  34. 4 out of 5

    Shari

  35. 4 out of 5

    Hallie Kern

  36. 4 out of 5

    Jeannette

  37. 4 out of 5

    Callie

  38. 4 out of 5

    Laura Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)

  39. 5 out of 5

    Steve

  40. 4 out of 5

    D. Manuel Mendonca

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading...